From Simon Online
Revision as of 16:35, 19 January 2011 by WikiSysop
How to edit a document on this Wiki:
- Click on the "edit" tab on the top of the document.
- You now see a window that looks like a simplified word document.
- Type in the text.
- Click on the "save" button at the bottom of the page.
- That is it.
How to format text
- To italicize text, put two apostrophes at the beginning and two of the end of the passage you would like to appear in Italics. For bold face, do the same with three apostrophes.
- To insert a link, write two opening square brackets, then the name of the file (or URL) you are linking to, and then two closing square brackets.