From Simon Online
Revision as of 11:58, 25 May 2016 by WikiSysop
- We are expanding. Simon Online now has its own peer reviewed open access journal: Medical Manuscript Studies
- The next meeting of the Arbeitskreis Alte Medizin Mainz will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of July 2016. For further details see the homepage of the project [] and the announcement [].
- The Wiki underwent a major upgrade to ensure security and allow us to use more extensions. Unfortunately, this meant that the counters at the bottom of the page will no longer be displayed as this feature has been discontinued. We shall continue to use statistics software instead. On the day of the upgrade, the counter on the front page alone showed 70,774 hits excluding bots. A screenshot can be found here []
- Simon Online is now being archived by the British Library within the UK Webarchive framework.
- The conference proceedings have now appeared open access: []
- There is going to be an international one day conference on Simon on the 17th of March 2012 in London, funded by the Wellcome Trust and the RHUL History Department. Programme
- All translated entries, including authorship data, are now being archived on webcitation.org.
- The Photographs has been merged with the old Sigla page, and scans of the 1473 Zarotus incunabula have been added.
- Simon Online has been updated. The changes mainly concern the categories Resources and Indices; a list of translated entries has also been set up.
- Simon Online at Clio Online [] WikiSysop 16:17, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- Many thanks also to Klaus Graf for mentioning Simon Online at Archivalia. []
- Blog review by Hestieia at Travelling with Demetrios of Skepsis []. Many thanks for this!